Engage Tesla: Elon Musk’s electric car maker Tesla has launched a new social platform on its website to take action for the movement for clean energy.
The name of this social platform is “Engage Tesla” which is a new platform for both the company’s public policy team and the Owners Club.
According to the information on the company’s website, the company’s goal is to create a digital home base for all things.
And to make it easier for members of the Tesla community to learn to make meaningful use of what is on our minds. We hope you will join us.
What Some Special feature on Engage Tesla new social platform?
- There will also be an option to like and comment on Engage Tesla social platform.
- At this Platform users can comment on posts written by other people and can “like” them.
- Engage Tesla social platform users can also follow a personal account to stay updated with the comments of other users. Being an engagement platform.
- It also has a comment system, through which more and more users can give their feedback.
- Some people on the platform also want an option to criticize the company. Tesla is also closing several major forums of its website.
Elon Musk is a supporter of social media –
Let us tell you that the owners of Tesla are very active on social media and after the recent changes in the privacy of WhatsApp.
They promoted the signal and asked the users to download this app. After this, there was a rapid increase in the users of the Signal app.
Till now, this app has downloaded several million users. Apart from this, he also recently promoted the audio platform Clubhouse aap on which people discuss different topics. The Clubhouse app is currently available for iOS users.