Tech786: Google has recently changed many of its products. In such a situation, the daily used apps Gmail, Hangouts, GMeet will also be seen in the new collection. Recently, Calendar, Drive, Docs and Google Meet have been introduced with new logo from Google.
Why is Google doing this?
Actually, many products are being rebranded by Google. Under this, Google is reinventing all its products with new icons. Google has also rebranded the popular GSuite service. In such a situation, it will now be known as GSuit Workplace.
Google is trying to bring all its apps under one roof with the aim of increasing productivity and collaboration. Under this, Google has changed its logo. Google’s new logo has been launched by Google on Tuesday night. It has been given information from Google Blog Post on behalf of the company.
Which Product got changed?
● In the new logo of Gmail, the envelope-like cover pick seen in red color has been removed and only M is replaced, which is quite colorful and modern. Gmail’s new logo is in trademark colors such as red, blue, green and yellow.
● Google Calendar will now appear in square shape, which will come in primary color blue. Its bottom right corner will be crossed and there will be 31 number place in the center.
● Google Drive has not been changed much. But it has a lighter round shape at the edges, plus blue, yellow and green have been added in addition to red.
● Google Chat i.e. Hangouts has been given a new icon. Its entire color will be green.
● Google Meet has been given a new icon, which will come in video camera shape.
● Google has also announced the addition of two new features to the video conferencing service Meet. Their use has started from 8 October.