IRCTC Rail Connect App: In today article we will talk about how to Book Online IRCTC Train Tickets by Mobile in 2021 through IRCTC Rail Connect App and along with that we will know about how to download the new IRCTC app on your smartphone? and How to use it. So let’s start.
Tech786: Whenever someone has to get a ticket for a train, he either has to take long lines or have to go round the agents. But apart from this, there is a way through which you can cut the tick of the train itself while sitting in your house.
In fact, Indian Railways reintroduced its IRCTC website and mobile app with a new style earlier this year. By the way, users have already been booking tickets through IRCTC’s websites and apps. But with the latest version of the railway website and app, many other features are also being provided to the users which make the train reservation easy.
What is the IRCTC Rail Connect app?
Users can download the IRCTC Rail Connect app on Android smartphones through the Google Play Store. In the latest version of the app, passengers can check the reservation as well as accommodation, train departure, arrival, berth availability and many other things. Apart from this, the date can also be changed on the page of the passenger reservation window.
The size of this app is 13 MB. This app has been given 4.1 stars on Google Play Store. There are also 50 million or more than 50 million downloads. So let’s know how to use this app after downloading it in the phone.
Security captcha and reservation process have been improved for the payment of the app. The latest version of the app also allows travelers to book accommodation. It also provides the facility to book food. If you have not yet used all these features and you are planning to go somewhere, then you can download the new IRCTC app on your smartphone.
How to Book Online IRCTC Train Tickets by in Android Smartphone 2021?
- First of all, you have to go to the Google Play Store.
- After this search the IRCTC Rail Connect app. Then tap on the install button.
- After downloading the app, you have to open it. Then you have to login to your IRCTC account.
- If you are a new user then you will have to complete the signup process. For this, you have to tap on the Register User option.
- After the registration is complete, you will be able to book tickets with this app easily by logging in.
- You have to tap on Plan My Journey.
- After this, the names of the stations will have to be entered from where you will have to go. Also, Quota will also have to be selected. Then select the date of departure.
- After this, tap on Search Trains given below.
- Now many train options will come in front of you. Select the train you want. As soon as you select, you will see a fair breakup at the bottom. Then tap on Passenger Details.
- Nowadays, due to Kovid, a number of precautions are being taken, in such a situation, there will be some popups in which you have to tap on I Agree and Confirm. Then one or two more pop-ups will come, make it OK too.
- Then add the passenger. Here below, you will be asked for the address of where you are going, enter it.
- Then tap on Review Journey Details and then make payment.
Disclaimer: Keep in mind that only do tickets when you are getting a confirmed ticket. Or if there is also waiting, then how likely is it to get confirmed.