Clear cache cookies in Chrome: If we keep clearing the cache cookies of Chrome browser on PC, Laptop, and mobile. Follow these steps to speed up the Chrome processing speed.
Many times it happens that your laptop or computer starts running slow or hangs. In such a situation, if you do not understand what to do when people ask you to clear the cache and cookies.
When you use any browser like google and chrome, you save some information from the cache and cookies. When more information is saved, the computer or laptop starts working slowly, you have to face many problems like loading formatting.
However, after deleting them this problem goes away. And if you are also facing such problems with your laptop or computer.
Here is the complete process to clear chrome cache and cookies in computer or laptop Android and iPhone and iPad.
How to Chrome clear cache cookies on smartphones?
Google Chrome browser users 2.5 billion all over the world. If you want to clear the cache on your smartphone Chrome browser, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- For this first open chrome on your phone
- After that click on the 3 dots above on the right side.
- Here you will see an option. From there, click on the option of more tools. Then click on Clear Browsing Data
- Now select Time Range at the top.
- Click on All time to delete everything.
- Tick the boxes on Cookies and other site data and Cached and files.
- After that click on clear data.
How to Chrome clear cache cookies on iPhone and iPad?
Follow this method for Android phone tablet iPhone or iPad
- Open Chrome app for android phone tablet iPhone and iPad
- Here click on the more options on the right side.
- After this, going to the History option, click on Clear Browsing Data.
How to Chrome clear cache cookies on Pc and Laptop?
You should keep clearing the cache of the Google Chrome browser from time to time. Due to this, the processing speed of your Chrome remains, for this, you have to follow these steps
- For this, you go to the settings of your browser, there you will see the option of clear browser data. On clicking on which the option of time range will appear.
- There you will see the option of Browsing History, Cached Image and Files and Cookies, and other site data.
- By clicking on which you can clear the cache data of your PC or Laptop and increase the processing speed of Chrome.