Tech786: iLovePDF, This is an online service that works with PDF files and is completely free and easy for users. There is a software with which you can merge, split, compress PDF files or convert them to any format you like, JPG or more.
Website Name- www.ilovepdf.com
● Its interface is very simple and user friendly.
● It is a small packet big bang because you will get all the problems solutions related to the PDF file in it.
● It also allows users to do batch editing with the help of which you can convert or compress many PDF files simultaneously. This saves users valuable time.
● iLovePDF gives users the freedom to manage their files.
● Although its free plan has almost all the features, but if you want to get even more, then its premium plan is also available which you can take advantage of.
I Love PDF Tool Portfolio
Top Header – ILovePDF top header has a circular setting button on the left side with options for Organize PDF, Optimize PDF, Convert to PDF, Convert from PDF, Edit PDF, PDF Security. In the same right side, there is a sign in button, from where you can create your registered account. There are 3 bars next to it, in which you will find options for Home, Product, Solution, Pricing, Language and Help.
What can do ilovepdf software?
With the help of iLove Pdf software you can do the following
● Merge PDF: combine PDF in the order you won’t be the easiest PDF merger available.
● Split PDF: using this option you can separate one page are whole set for easy conversion into independent PDF.
● Compress PDF: using this options you can reduce file size while optimizing for maximal PDF quality.
● PDF to Word: easily convert your PDF files into easy to edit Dock and talk X document the converted Word document is almost 100% accurate.
● PDF to PowerPoint: using that option you can turn your PDF files into easy to edit ppt and pptx slideshow.
● Pdf to Excel: it helps to pull data straight from PDF into Excel spreadsheet in a few short seconds.
● Word to PDF
● PowerPoint to PDF
● Excel to PDF
● Edit PDF
● PDF to JPG
● JPG to PDF
● Page numbers
● Rotate PDF
● HTML to PDF
● Unlock PDF
● Protect PDF
● Organize PDF
● PDF to PDF / A
● Repair PDF
● Sign PDF
How can ilovepdf tool help you?
If you want to do anything with a PDF file like compressing or splitting, merging or converting a PDF file to another file, then love PDF can be done easily. Can. Apart from this, it also has many advanced features.
i Lovepdf- Supported OS
Note– Mobile users can download its application from Google Play Store and iPhone users from Apple Store.
iLovePDF – Pricing List
● Free Plan – To take advantage of its free plan, you just have to register. You can also get many features in its free plan, which you can see in the screenshot below.
● Premium Plan – Its premium plan is for the web. In this, you have to give the monthly ₹ 300 and the earli ₹ 2400. You can see the features available in the screenshot below.
● Premium Pro – Its Premium Pro plan will provide access to both desktop plus web. For this you will have to pay monthly ₹ 500 and annual ₹ 4020. The features found in it are in the screenshot below.
Why Choose I Love PDF?
● Easy to use
● Simple Interface
● Unlimited PDF Converter
● Unlimited File Compressor
● Free and Premium Both
● Extra Ordinary Customer Support
● No Ads on HomePage
● Free Image Edition
● PDF Editor
● Meme Generator
● Photo Editor
ILovePDF – FAQs
Q: Are company files safe with your service?
Yes. All uploads use https / SSL and include our end-to-end encryption for further privacy. These additional steps increase security and satisfy most corporate data privacy policies. Put simply, your data is processed as safely as possible. We comply with EU Data Protection Regulation, which is one of the strictest safety standards in the world (GDPR).
Q: Do you keep a copy of my processed files?
Absolutely not. Your files are only yours. While your files are in our servers, they are strictly secured and no one can access them. We just keep them for a maximum of 2 hours so you can download them.
Right after, they are completely removed forever from our servers. You can also delete the document by yourself at the end of each conversion. We investigated check, copy or analyze your files in any way.
Yes. All uploads use https/SSL and include our end-to-end encryption for further privacy. These additional steps increase security and satisfy most corporate data privacy policies. Put simply, your data is processed as safely as possible.
Q: Why did I not receive the confirmation of my email address?
Q: What are your system requirements?
We have very basic system requirements. To run smoothly our tools, we recommend you to work with the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Explorer +10 and Safari. If at any point would you experience issues within the download screen, we recommend you to set your browser to Incognito mode.
Q: How can I upload my files?
The easiest way is to drag and drop your files straight to our canvas. You can also click on ‘Select files’ button or import your files from the main cloud storage systems such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Q: Can I work from the cloud?
Yes! The files that you want to process even need to be on the device you are working from. If you have a Google Drive or Dropbox Account, you can import files straight to our page, process them and save them back to the cloud. In fact, this is the perfect method when using iLovePDF App from your mobile device or tablet as it helps you reduce mobile data usage.
Q: Why does my conversion take so long?
Unfortunately, this is not entirely in our hands. Processing speed depends on many factors, so the time that will take you to get your files converted will depend as well on your own Internet connection speed, the size of the selected files and, mostly, on how busy our servers are.
Q: Can I convert my scanned PDFs to an editable document?
To convert a scanned PDF to an editable or another editable format, it is required OCR (Optical Character Recognition), a system that converts non-selectable and scanned text to office documents. Since our last release, it is possible to make Scanned PDF to Office conversions.