Reliance Jio Net Recharge Plan 2020 (Long Term Jio Pack )
Reliance Jio is the only famous telecom company in India. This company always brings cheap and best data packs for its customers. Just at the end of December last year, the company made a huge change in its existing Internet pack and plan, as a result, other telecom companies like Airtel Idea and Vodafone also changed their plans.
Under this major change, the company increased the prices of all its old recharge packs and removed many of the original recharges. Today in this post, we will know about all the plans of Jio currently, one by one. Before going ahead we should know about Reliance Jio’s journey till now.
Brief Description About Reliance Jio’s Journey-
Reliance Jio Infocom Limited shortly known as Jio is the top telecom company of India’s Telecom sector. Which made its foray into the telecom sector on 5 September 2016. Jio started giving internet to people at a low rate under its Jio net recharge plan, let us tell you all that Reliance initially launched Jio SIM card to attract customers in the telecom sector in India.
On which there was no need to recharge any kind of Jio. On the new SIM provided by Jio, you were provided daily unlimited high-speed internet data on that SIM by Reliance Jio. Who would not be familiar with the name Jio in today’s time?
Reliance Jio Recharge Plan & Airtel Unlimited Plan 2020:
In today’s time, it has become a very big brand, not just a name. The Jio net recharge plan of Reliance Jio has become the largest telecom company in this time, surpassing Airtel. And as Jio continues to grow its customers, the day does not seem far when Jio will become the world’s largest telecom company.
But over time, Reliance started charging consumers for providing high-speed internet data under its Jio net recharge plan. Initially, the price was very low, but as time went by, Jio made many changes in its Jio Recharge Plan, thus in this new year, Jio Recharge Plan has been made a big change.
This telecom company has a total of 22 circles across India. Through this it covers the national LTE network. Although Jio currently has the cheapest 4G prepaid plan, but from October last year Jio has started charging IUC from customers.
IUC charge means that when you are calling on any network other than Jio such as Airtel Idea, Vodafone, for this you have to pay a fixed fee per minute which Jio has set for 6 paise per minute.
The company has revised its net packs and prepaid recharge plan in the last of December 2019 and launched Jio new net packs and prepaid plans. But after revision of plans Jio facilitates customers to FUP instead of unlimited calling over any other network rather than Jio. In this post we will discuss Jio all new net packs and prepaid recharge plans.
More recently, the biggest social platform Facebook purchased a 9.9 percent stake in Reliance Industries’ digital business unit Jio Platforms, one of the world’s largest Internet companies with India’s largest telecom player. The $ 5.7 billion deal values Reliance’s digital operations at about $ 66 billion.
Short Detail of Long Term Jio Packs (One Year Plan 2020):
If you are a consumer of Jio who is waiting for a long-term plan, then this plan is the best for you. Because in this plan you will get the validity of full 360 days, that means if you activate this pack once, then you will not have to wonder for a full 1-year recharge.
The official website of company Jio.com contains only one plan under this category. This jio net Recharge plan comes with a price tag of ₹4,999. These net packs validity varies for 360 days.
Pointwise Detail of Jio ₹4,999 net recharge plan
1. Let us tell you all that if you activate this plan offered by Reliance Jio on your Jio number, this jio net recharge plan ₹4,999, then its validity will be for full 360 days.
2. Under this plan of Reliance Jio, you will be provided 4G high-speed internet data of approx 0.98GB/Day. Total 350GB data for a month.
3. If you exhaust 0.98GB daily high-speed 4G internet data, then you will get 64Kbps of additional data from Jio only for browsing.
4. Under this recharge plan of Jio you will have unlimited Jio to Jio calling for 24 hours for a total 360 days, but you will be provided a total of 12,000 minutes (Jio to Non-Jio FUP) for calling on another SIM from Jio.
5. Jio net recharge plan ₹4,999 All of you will also get 100 SMS facility, would like to tell you that or SMS facility will be provided to you daily.
6. If you activate this Jio recharge plan with the help of the Jio application, then you will also receive other supplementary benefits from Jio.
Note- From time to time, Jio.com keeps making changes in its prices and net packs.