LG Q31: LG has launched its new LG Q31 budget smartphone. This smartphone has been brought with MediaTek Helio P22 processor, dual rear camera and 3,000mAh battery.
The LG Q31 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, paired with 3GB of RAM. The phone has dual cameras at the back with a 13-megapixel main sensor. It has a dedicated Google Assistant button and is MIL-STD 810G certified for durability.
The smartphone has a 13MP f/1.8 main cam, coupled with a 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide-angle shooter with 120-degree FoV. On the front, hidden behind a waterdrop notch, is sitting another 5MP f/2.2 camera.
LG Q31 price (expected) –
This LG new phone price is roughly Rs. 13,200 according indian market.It is vailable at 3GB + 32GB storage model. The phone will go on sale in South Korea from September 25. It has launched in a single metallic silver colour option.
Specifications of LG Q31
- This smartphones have 5.7-inch HD+ display and is powered by the 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 SoC.
- In this android phone packs with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The storage is further expandable using a microSD card (up to 2TB). That is amazing features.
3. Operating System of LG Q31 smartphone is Android 10.
4. Dual Rear Camera Setup: 13MP + 5MP
5. Front Camera: 5MP
6. Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth
7. Battery: 3,000 mAh
For photos and videos, this phone packs two cameras on the back and one on the front. The rear camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel wide-angle secondary lens.
- LG Q31 is packed by a 3,000mAh battery and connectivity options include Wi-Fi, LTE, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, NFC and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- Let me tell you that in this phone a special type of button has been given for the Google Assistant separately, which makes it different from other phones.
- By the way, if we talk about the weight of this Android phone, then it is about 145 grams. By the way, the measurement of this phone is Q31 147.9×71.0x8.7 mm.