RAZER smart goggle launch: American tech company Razer has launched new smart glasses (Goggle).
These goggles have advanced features like built-in speakers, tuck consoles and blue light filters.
The company has named it Razer Anzu Smart Glasses. Goggle is launched in two different designs of round and rectangle.
You will be able to buy them only in black color option. It will cost $ 199.99 (about Rs 14,600).
Rethink eyewear with the Razer Anzu Smart Glasses—eyewear that protects your eyes and immerses your ears. The Razer Anzu comes with blue light-filtering lenses that reduce screen glare so that your eyes stay fresh for work or entertainment. https://t.co/wp2ETGfDJS pic.twitter.com/eWAFlgOpOn
— R Λ Z Ξ R (@Razer) March 5, 2021
You will be able to buy them from the company’s official website in the US. Nothing has been said about its launch in India.
Razer smart goggle Features and specifications –
- Built-in speakers have been given in this goggle. These speakers come with 16mm drivers.
- You will be able to connect the glass with the help of Bluetooth. After which, we will be able to hang up on this call or enjoy music.
- Song will also be able to play / pause with the help of Goggle. Along with this, the song track will also be able to change.
- It has advanced eye protection. The company says that its pair filters the blue light by up to 35%. Its lenses also protect with Ultraviolet A (UVA) and Ultraviolet B (UVB).
- Goggle also controls the voice assistant after connecting it to your smartphone.
- The company has built in rechargeable battery in it. According to the company, it gives a backup of 5 hours on a single charge.
- The glass is powered off as soon as it is folded.
It is also rated IPX4 Water Resistance.
- That is, it is safe from sweat and drops. It also has a microphone for calling.
- According to the different sizes, it weighs from 44 grams to 48 grams.
Last Updated on March 6, 2021 by admin