In today post we will talk about ‘Which is better PUBG mobile or Call of Duty Mobile?’. So let’s start.
Tech786: Both PUBG Mobile and COD Mobile are very famous Battle Royal games. Both games are well liked. They are always compared, if you have a mid-range smartphone, then in this article we will tell about the better option of the two.
PUBG Mobile vs Call of Duty (COD) Mobile
● Both PUBG Mobile and COD Mobile have 100 players present. In such a situation, you will get a great experience in both the games of Battle Royal. A Battle Royal lasts for about 30 minutes, as well as COD Mobile is actually slightly faster than PUBG Mobile.
● To play at least PUBG mobile you must have Android weight of 5.1.1 or above as well as storage and RAM of at least 2GB. You need at least 2GB of RAM in Android to play COD mobile and your device should have Android 5.1 version or above.
● The graphics of both the games are much better. The graphics of PUBG Mobile look real but the graphics of COD Mobile are slightly different, although you will like both. Both games have support of 60 to 90fps frame rate and are present in phones with 3GB or 4GB RAM.
Get This Also
- Top 5 Free Fire Diamonds Earning Apps 2021
- How to Top Up diamonds via Google Pay
- Real Trick to Get Free Fire Unlimited Diamonds
- 5 Excellent Characters to Clash Squad in FF 2021
- Free Fire 3 Powerful Character under 8000 Coins
You need at least 2GB of RAM for both PUBG Mobile and COD Mobile. In such a situation, you will need a 3GB RAM phone for a good performance. However COD mobile would be a good option. The gaming experience is great in this and the eyes will not face much trouble in the midrange phone. On the other hand, PUBG Mobile does a bit of lag.